-
Junior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
stonent
I downloaded it over a week ago. Has it been updated, or should I keep what I have?
I finished my latest release image earlier today, but uploading it takes about three hours for me and it failed the first time. I'm going to crash out now because it's midnight here, so I am hopeful the files will be on ibiblio by morning. They generally sit in the public incoming folder for a while before getting moved over to /pub/linux/system/emulators, so give the incoming folder a peek if you don't see V0.5 yet.There is also a project page on freshmeat for it which I will update as soon as ibiblio has the iso.
Similar Threads
-
By drfreak in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-26-2003, 06:14 PM
-
By Lotmr in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-16-2003, 04:30 AM
-
By drfreak in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-26-2003, 04:29 AM
-
By MonkeyMartin in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-25-2003, 09:53 AM
-
By thewalkingman in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-10-2003, 07:25 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95