-
sftp
Konqueror is the best gui ftp client I have ever seen. Preview, drag, and drop files all integrated into the file browser.
But I can't get sftp to work at all. After about a minute it times out and says "Can not talk to SSH". I know the address is correct because I can connect using the command line sftp no problem. The format is sftp://username@address.
I have been looking around and the problem looks pretty common. I even submitted a bug report to KDE. But it would be a big help if any of you fellow Knoppix users have some suggestions.
Also, in case that dosen't work does anyone know anything about fish? Is that as secure as sftp and what does the sever have to do to provide it?
Similar Threads
-
By dhaka in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 01:04 PM
-
By nishtya in forum Networking
Replies: 13
Last Post: 09-22-2004, 07:24 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-02-2003, 01:10 AM
-
By brewer13210 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-10-2003, 05:35 AM
-
By CubeDweller in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-01-2003, 06:43 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Supermicro CSE-732 Mid-Tower Server Chassis w/ Supermicro X10DRi 2x Xeon E5-2620
$325.00

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro E200-8D Barebones Server Chassis Xeon D-1528 X10SDV-6C-TLN4F 2x10GbE
$445.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

8x A100 40GB PCIe 4U Server 2x AMD 128C 1TB DDR4 AI ML HPC w/ NV Link GPU Server
$59000.00

Windows Server 2022 | Intel 18-Core Xeon | 32GB ECC DDR4 | 256GB SSD | 3TB HDD
$635.00

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

HP Proliant MicroServer HSTNS-5151 AMD Turion II Neo N40L CPU @ 1.50GHz 16Gb RAM
$174.99

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00