-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
Dick W.
From a nervous newbie: if I invoke the knoppix-installer can I elect to have Knoppix installed on a partition which I had previously created or will the script insist on creating its own partition(s)? i.e., do I get a choice? I would to preserve my present partition allocation.
I had a problem in this regard with another distribution.
Knoppix will install to the partitions you choose for /swap and / no problems at all. When you get to point of cfdisk being launched to partition the drive just quit the program and continue with the install and select your previously created partitions. note: the partitions you install on will be formatted so make sure you are choosing the right ones.
Similar Threads
-
By SUOrangeman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-29-2003, 04:12 PM
-
By freeballer in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-13-2003, 11:26 PM
-
By gizmu in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-22-2003, 01:36 AM
-
By KeithBlake in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-31-2003, 06:10 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Netac 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATA Solid State Drive lot PC Laptop
$250.00

Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop
$40.00