-

Originally Posted by
Stephen

Originally Posted by
Dick W.
From a nervous newbie: if I invoke the knoppix-installer can I elect to have Knoppix installed on a partition which I had previously created or will the script insist on creating its own partition(s)? i.e., do I get a choice? I would to preserve my present partition allocation.
I had a problem in this regard with another distribution.
Knoppix will install to the partitions you choose for /swap and / no problems at all. When you get to point of cfdisk being launched to partition the drive just quit the program and continue with the install and select your previously created partitions. note: the partitions you install on will be formatted so make sure you are choosing the right ones.
Thanks Stephen. I'll give it a go.
Similar Threads
-
By SUOrangeman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-29-2003, 04:12 PM
-
By freeballer in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-13-2003, 11:26 PM
-
By gizmu in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-22-2003, 01:36 AM
-
By KeithBlake in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-31-2003, 06:10 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$259.00

Samsung 250GB SSD 850 EVO 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive MZ7LN250 MZ-75E250
$25.99

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99