-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
Dick W.
From a nervous newbie: if I invoke the knoppix-installer can I elect to have Knoppix installed on a partition which I had previously created or will the script insist on creating its own partition(s)? i.e., do I get a choice? I would to preserve my present partition allocation.
I had a problem in this regard with another distribution.
Knoppix will install to the partitions you choose for /swap and / no problems at all. When you get to point of cfdisk being launched to partition the drive just quit the program and continue with the install and select your previously created partitions. note: the partitions you install on will be formatted so make sure you are choosing the right ones.
Similar Threads
-
By SUOrangeman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-29-2003, 04:12 PM
-
By freeballer in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-13-2003, 11:26 PM
-
By gizmu in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-22-2003, 01:36 AM
-
By KeithBlake in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-31-2003, 06:10 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

Intel SRF90 Xeon Gold 6248 2.50GHz 20 Core LGA 3647 Server CPU Processor
$55.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Intel Core i7-7700 Kaby Lake Quad-Core 3.6 GHz Processor LGA 1151
$39.99

Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00