-

Originally Posted by
A. Jorge Garcia
I only get 2 options: cfdisk or quit. How do I get more menu options? Am I doing something wrong?
Hmm, are we talking about the same CD? Or are those whales in a funny mood again ;-)
But seriously, I used the 20030726-EN iso. After booting from the CD I typed 'sudo knoppix-installer'. After a warning about this being experimental software I got a menu with 6 (six) options:
1.Configure installation
2.Start installation
3.Partition
4.Load Config
5.Save Config
6.Quit
I just repeated the procedure to copy the menu verbatim.
I wonder what's happening here...
Regards,
- - Edwin
Similar Threads
-
By SUOrangeman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-29-2003, 04:12 PM
-
By freeballer in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-13-2003, 11:26 PM
-
By gizmu in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-22-2003, 01:36 AM
-
By KeithBlake in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-31-2003, 06:10 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco Nexus N9K-C93180YC-FX3 V05 48-Port SFP28 6-Port QSFP28 Network Switch
$3999.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

nxa-pac-750w-pe v02 NEW OPEN BOX for Cisco Nexus 9300 Series power supply
$200.00

Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89