-
Junior Member
registered user
Boot question.
Right now I have one 40 gig HD, partitioned into 4 drives: 1 Win2k, 1 Win XP Pro, 1 Linux, and 1 Linux Swap. I want to get rid of Knoppix but everytime I format the Linux drives it screws up my MBR. I've searched the forums and have found how to fix this with only one Windozs partition but I want to uninstall Knop and have it where I can choose between my Win2k and Win XP Pro again. When I did format the drives LILO still loaded with the usual options but when I picked either one of my Windozs partitions it just didn't work. After that I reinstalled Knoppix and tried it again and it worked fine, but I'm stuck with Knoppix again. Please help me.
Similar Threads
-
By carfield in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-13-2005, 12:59 PM
-
By adamherb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 11
Last Post: 01-02-2005, 04:07 PM
-
By tfwarlord in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-05-2004, 02:25 AM
-
By neofile in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-22-2004, 01:21 AM
-
By oded in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-15-2004, 03:34 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Samsung 1TB SSD BM91H 1TB (MZ-VMA1T00) Internal SSD M.2
$135.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99