-
What about a Knoppix remastering about security?
Yes, I know: Knoppix already contains many security packages like airsnort and kismet for wireless, nessun and nmap for network scanning, ethereal and ettercap for sniffing, ipchains and iptables for firewalling, httptunnel and stunnel for tunneling, etc.
But I feel something is missing...: Snort? Where is it (I mean with MySQL and ACID/Sguil preconfigured)?
What about a packet shaper (I'm thinking of Paketto Keiretsu)?
What about a port relay?
What about an advanced ICMP based scanner (I'm thinking of xprobe2)?
What about a GUI for ipchains and iptables (I'm thinking about FWbuilder)?
What about a DHCP/DNS spoofer (I'm thinking about DNSHijacker)?
What about a wardialer?
What about a password cracker (I'm thinking about THC-Hydra)?
What about a forensic suite (I'm thinking about The Coroner's Toolkit)?
What about a web assessment tool (I'm thinking of Exodus)?
What about a MAC address change tool?
What about a file integrity checker (I'm thinking about tripwire)?
What about an honeypot (I'm thinking about honeyd)?
What about a reverse HTTP backdoor?
...ok, I stop it...
Isn't enough to build a customized Knoppix distribution?
(For the ones thinking I think too much and no act at all
, I need to explain that I'm not so skilled in linux to rearrange a Knoppix distro, so I only can hope someone will like this idea and realize it)
-
Knoppix Security Tools Distro (STD)
http://www.knoppix-std.org/
-
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooow
Many thanks dude!
Similar Threads
-
By lordb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-02-2004, 06:43 AM
-
By PrOCesSkIlL in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 29
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 01:32 AM
-
By Neo-Rio in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-08-2004, 03:11 PM
-
By Bd84 in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 05-27-2003, 04:16 PM
-
By WT in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-31-2002, 09:21 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$261.99

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.3" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 7 350 2026 ...
$679.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Gen 1 i5-10310U 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$222.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99