No you haven't misunderstood it at all. There is alot of competition between distros and even desktop environments. Personally I don't care- Knoppix throws an excellent distro on the hdd in no time flat and it works for me. I'm using it on a 233Mhz laptop that would have taken daaaaaays to bootsrap Debian on. Not to mention adding all the software I need. Instead, I just rebuild the kernel to suit my needs and remove the apps I don't want in one fell swoop- it's alot faster that way.Originally Posted by three eyes open

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$199.99
RAM500-015, RAM5006E-015, RAM5005E-015, 01-W3566F16 128MB ECC SDRAM SKUE16
$950.00
16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00
Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)
$64.99
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc.
$299.99
F4-3200C16D-64GVK G.Skill RipJaws 32GB RAM DDR4 3200MHz Memory
$159.00
16GB(2x 8GB) Crucial DDR3L-1600 SODIMM / Lot of 2 8GB / Laptop RAM Memory / A25
$17.99
Trident Z Royal Series 32GB Ddr4 (2X16) -4400 GHZ CL 19-26-26-46
$250.00
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3000MHz CL15 DIMM RAM CMK16GX4M2B3000C15
$52.99
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00