No you haven't misunderstood it at all. There is alot of competition between distros and even desktop environments. Personally I don't care- Knoppix throws an excellent distro on the hdd in no time flat and it works for me. I'm using it on a 233Mhz laptop that would have taken daaaaaays to bootsrap Debian on. Not to mention adding all the software I need. Instead, I just rebuild the kernel to suit my needs and remove the apps I don't want in one fell swoop- it's alot faster that way.Originally Posted by three eyes open

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM
$184.95
x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Samsung (8X32GB) 256GB 2Rx4 PC4-2933Y-RB2-12 Registered ECC Memory DDR4
$1649.99
16GB(2x 8GB) Crucial DDR3L-1600 SODIMM / Lot of 2 8GB / Laptop RAM Memory / A25
$17.99
G.Skill Flare X5 32GB (2x16GB) (DDR5-6000 DDR5 RAM Memory Cl30-38-38-96 AMD EXPO
$419.95
6 in 1 USB 3.0 Type C Card Reader SD Micro SD TF OTG Memory Adapter Laptop PC US
$3.95
USB3.0 SD Card Reader for PC Micro SD Card to USB Adapter for Camera Memory C
$3.69