I also have a Toshiba Portege 3340 with a PCMCIA CD-ROM and I cannot get Knoppix to boot. I have the same results as Marcus.![]()
Has anyone found a fix?
Bill
I also have a Toshiba Portege 3340 with a PCMCIA CD-ROM and I cannot get Knoppix to boot. I have the same results as Marcus.![]()
Has anyone found a fix?
Bill

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$459.00
2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99
P43330-0A1 HPE 32GB 2RX8 PC5-4800B DDR5 SERVER RAM P43328-B21 / HMCG88MEBRA107N
$1100.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Micron MTA36ASF8G72PZ-3G2F1 64GB DDR4 RDIMM Memory Module
$500.00
SKHynix HMA42GR7MFR4N-TF 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RAO-10 ECC Server Memory
$75.00
NMA1XXD128GPS Intel Optane 1X128GB DDR4 PC4-21300 DCPMM Persistent Server Memory
$75.00
2 Pack USB C SD TF Card Reader Adapter Zinc Alloy USB-C to USB for iPhone 15-17
$3.35
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00