Yes....![]()
![]()
..
I've been waiting for this ... (kernel 2.4.21)
Now at last USB stuff will work nicely (I hope)..
Thank you , thank you Klaus and the rest of the knoppix team..
Changes since V3.2-2003-07-24 :
- workaround for erraneouos DNS update script of pppconfig 2.2.0
- dma bootoption now also enables DMA for CD-Roms
- enable Promise controller softwareraid on boot (Kernel 2.4.21)
- added atmel drivers for wireless cards
Yes....![]()
![]()
..
I've been waiting for this ... (kernel 2.4.21)
Now at last USB stuff will work nicely (I hope)..
Thank you , thank you Klaus and the rest of the knoppix team..
Small question...
Is it possible to do an EASY update of the knernel and the new files instead of formatting the drive and reinstalling everything?
Which means that the Netgear MA101 (an USB 11Mb-WLAN-NIC with an Atmel) is supported?Originally Posted by eadz
It looks like my NIC is not being recognized/no modules loaded. The USB-info-tool shows that there is a device, but I think that no drivers are loaded. Is there a readme for the new feature?
During the loading of the Knoppix, at the stage of creating directories, it shown quite a number of errors.
After these, as I had use the cheatcode on knoppix testcd, the check shown no error.
And it carry on without any error, into the GUI.
Anyone encounter these problem?![]()

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit
$888.50
Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$895.00
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
Commodore Amiga Color CRT Monitor Model 1084S-P Stereo - Parts Or Repair
$100.00
COMMODORE AMIGA 500 Motherboard Rev 5 NTSC ,No IC'S , Sold As Is, Untested
$88.00
NOB AlfaData AlfaScan Plus Hand Scanner for Commodore Amiga 256 Grayscale RARE
$149.99
Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99