Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Nvidia driver in hdd...

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    3

    Nvidia driver in hdd...

    hai...
    I use knoppix 3.2 (boot from cd) and have another linux distro installed on my computer (mandrake 9.0) ,when running the game from knoppix cd it's soo slow ( look like the open GL won't work ),I use Nvidia Gforce 2 video card which the drivers is already installed on the hdd ( linux version nvidia-linux-86-1.0-4363.run)
    can I use the driver to play the game in knoppix cd?
    when using cheat code "knoppix myconfig=scan" it's show error message I put the configuration on hda6 ?what sould I do to make my config auto detected ?



    thank you

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    2,479

    Re: Nvidia driver in hdd...

    Quote Originally Posted by aryakori
    hai...
    I use knoppix 3.2 (boot from cd) and have another linux distro installed on my computer (mandrake 9.0) ,when running the game from knoppix cd it's soo slow ( look like the open GL won't work ),I use Nvidia Gforce 2 video card which the drivers is already installed on the hdd ( linux version nvidia-linux-86-1.0-4363.run)
    can I use the driver to play the game in knoppix cd?
    when using cheat code "knoppix myconfig=scan" it's show error message I put the configuration on hda6 ?what sould I do to make my config auto detected ?



    thank you
    That driver is for use on the HD install and even then you have to compile it for the kernel you are using and then change the X configuration file to use it.

Similar Threads

  1. NVIDIA Driver Installation
    By Krogen in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-19-2005, 08:16 PM
  2. NVIDIA Driver Install.
    By Slay3r in forum General Support
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-15-2004, 10:39 AM
  3. Nvidia driver conflict
    By nvgringo in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-05-2004, 01:59 PM
  4. driver nVidia with lan integrated
    By larrycow in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-07-2004, 10:58 AM
  5. nvidia driver ?
    By nIght in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-03-2003, 09:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR picture

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR

$95.20



Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working picture

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working

$149.99



Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS

$578.08



Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric picture

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric

$174.99



Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)

$1599.99



Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB picture

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB

$149.99



Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU picture

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU

$197.76



Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays picture

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays

$799.99



Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD picture

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD

$349.99



Lenovo ThinkSystem SN550 Blade | 7X16 | 01KP356 | Drives and RAM not included picture

Lenovo ThinkSystem SN550 Blade | 7X16 | 01KP356 | Drives and RAM not included

$299.99