-
7-26 worked for me
Asus A7V333 [rev 1] mobo + Athlon 2400+, IDE hard disks and CD/DVD/CDRW combo, usb mouse and nvidia Ti200 graphics card.
I burnt the CD [md5sum matched], plomped it in [I'm running 6-06 off my hardisk actually
], rebooted and it worked fine. It did take a bit longer for the autoconfigure but not that much so as to be a problem. I didn't try out the new install script [since I have a perfectly fine 6-06 installed] so I can't testify as to how that works...
I just wanted to offer some positive feedback to the board 
Tom
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 42
Last Post: 12-23-2003, 06:22 PM
-
Replies: 32
Last Post: 11-22-2003, 03:34 AM
-
Replies: 21
Last Post: 08-21-2003, 10:54 PM
-
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-28-2003, 05:23 AM
-
By gjakuipers in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-25-2003, 12:22 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$1090.00

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$349.48

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00