why 3 new releases in 3 days?
V3.2-2003-07-26
- Bugfix: downgraded pppconfig from 2.2 to 2.1 to fix DNS problem with DSL
- Use 12pt font in mozilla
- latex-ttf-fonts for lyx-qt
- added another audigy PCI ID -> emu10k1 driver
- changed keyboard layout in XFree to pc105 to for better german keyboard
support in non-KDE desktops
why 3 new releases in 3 days?
Hey, it's true 3 versions in 3 days, but it was longer than a month before new versions came out. It's good that so many versions are released ! Thanks to the knoppix team ! I liked Linux, now I love Linux ! I really hope they continue to improve the distribution !
Thx !
Erik. (Belgium)
This is getting annoying. I've now got to learn self-control, and try not to feel the urge to upgrade to the very latest version......
Oh well, I failed. Going to download now...![]()
Fixing bugs is a good thing.Originally Posted by sevengraff
Don't rush to burn![]()
I've downloaded and burned the ISO from several sites and they are all coming up with errors. Anyone else having problems with 7/26 build ISO?
Jeff
I thought it was booting a little slow, but no errors.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Guess who just spent 4 days @night downloading the 6-06 version???
Hello,
I downloaded the latest iso (26.07), check md5sum and knoppix testcd. CD is
for sure ok but Kaboodle (K->Multimedia) doesn't run. Do You have similar problems??
(from the text console - system can't find program)
p.s: Is it posible that system now does not fully support some hardware, chipsets due to
the newest kernel 2.4.21 (less hardware than in ealier Knoppix version).
- thanks for help and best regards

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50
LOT OF 3 Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory
$255.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
Lot of 15 16GB Samsung M393A2K43DB2-CTD7Q DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM Server Memory RAM
$1199.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Home 64-Bit USB Flash Drive + Key Retail Box - Original
$39.88