-
Ahhhhh it's a night mare.
Why is there not a mailing list that we sign up for that is archived in a zip file for future reference? Forums look nice but there too much trouble especially when the generic Windows software malfunctions constantly.
Either way I bought 100 CDR 700MB discs & they don't burn correctly.
The avi movie I burnt to one has errors & is there a way to fix it?
The Knoppix cd doesn't boot all the way.
Does a PC's hard drive have to be cleared with zeros first for Knoppix to work?
Can I access the files on the hard drive with Knoppix?
I will have to burn on the slowest speed so that no errors occure on the Disc for Knoppix, yes or no?
Should I even try wasting another disc or is the problem with my download?
MD5 does not have specific directions on how to use it.
If there is a space in the line I am supposed to type for MD5 why is that not made clear?
I have head injuries so could someone try to explain in English?
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 42
Last Post: 12-23-2003, 06:22 PM
-
Replies: 32
Last Post: 11-22-2003, 03:34 AM
-
Replies: 21
Last Post: 08-21-2003, 10:54 PM
-
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-28-2003, 05:23 AM
-
By gjakuipers in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-25-2003, 12:22 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

Atari OS & Memory Expansion Cartridges Lot - Untested Possibly For Parts/Repairs
$149.97

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00