Just a quick heads-up, since I did it today:
You need to use
apt-get -t unstable install gnome
without the distribution flag, it won't install correctly. With the flag, works flawlessly, with no conflicts I've seen.
Gnome is addressed by Gnoppix <http://www.gnoppix.org/>.Originally Posted by knoppix37672
Knoppix has at least two applications. One is to get acquainted with Linux.
Another application is a rescue-CD. For this purpose IceWM is far better than KDE. Just IceWM version 1.2.7 is an unlucky choice in my oppinion. 1.2.8 would be better in respect of menu handling.
Just a quick heads-up, since I did it today:
You need to use
apt-get -t unstable install gnome
without the distribution flag, it won't install correctly. With the flag, works flawlessly, with no conflicts I've seen.

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$56.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$44.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SATA III 2.5" Internal SSD (MZ7LN250HMJP) dell Lenovo hp
$32.99