-
How do I mount drives from RedHat machine (same router)?
Hello,
I've a RedHat 9.0 as my server at home and KNOPPIX and windows 2k as client machines on the same router. I kept on using SCP to transfer files between KNOPPIX client and RedHat server. This way I ended up duplicating lots of files on two machines.
Is there an easy way so that I can just mount another machine's drives and access it without copying files? I know that windows machine can be accessed if I learn how to use Samba. But how do I mount drives between RedHat and KNOPPIX machines?
I'm hoping that there should be some mounting trick for this...please help.
Thanks,
Teonardo
Similar Threads
-
By plener in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 12
Last Post: 01-19-2005, 02:26 PM
-
By ocschwar in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-23-2004, 03:19 PM
-
By shayl6 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-30-2004, 11:35 PM
-
By rbivins in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-27-2004, 03:44 AM
-
By Eradicator in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-26-2003, 06:07 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00

OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00

HP 2x 10GB OPNsense Quad Core i5-8500 8GB RAM 3Port Gigabit Firewall AES-NI SSD
$199.95

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

Firewalla Gold Plus 2.5gb W/Rack Mount Kit W/Keystones and Original hardware.
$500.00

10GbE pfSense Firewall VPN AES QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 32GB DDR4 256GB SSD
$220.00

Barracuda NextGen CloudGen Cloud Based Firewall F280 BNGF280a w/ 8.3.1 Firmware
$89.99

Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99