Yeah, I am using two 256 MB memory sticks too. Fortunately, the mem= cheatcode worked for me. For some reason, It recognizing my memory as 496MB. So, I gave mem=496MB and it worked. I am able to install knoppix on my harddrive too.
Good luck.
Yeah, I am using two 256 MB memory sticks too. Fortunately, the mem= cheatcode worked for me. For some reason, It recognizing my memory as 496MB. So, I gave mem=496MB and it worked. I am able to install knoppix on my harddrive too.
Good luck.

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX4400-EM-4S expansion modules
$599.00
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper ACX7100-48L-DC-AO / 48 ports of 10/25/50GbE SFP56
$25995.00
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99