-
Objective-C
I am using Objective-C for the first time. When I try to compile I get this:
$ gcc main.m
gcc: installation problem, cannot exec `cc1obj': No such file or directory
Does this mean Knoppix doesn't have Objective-C or it is not installed right? How can I compile Objective-C code?
-
Senior Member
registered user
I don't use objective c. However I use GNU's C++ (g++). When I compile a program on the command line it goes like this:
g++ -o hello hello.cc mystring.cpp
Maybe there's more info on the MAN pages?
Good Luck,
-
It works now. Objective-C is not part of gcc-base. You have to install gobjc from debian.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Oh, great, glad to hear it!
Regards,
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW
$94.99

DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99

Dell Precision T5820 950W Workstation 4.00GHz W-2125 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$144.98

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00