I don't use objective c. However I use GNU's C++ (g++). When I compile a program on the command line it goes like this:
g++ -o hello hello.cc mystring.cpp
Maybe there's more info on the MAN pages?
Good Luck,
I am using Objective-C for the first time. When I try to compile I get this:
$ gcc main.m
gcc: installation problem, cannot exec `cc1obj': No such file or directory
Does this mean Knoppix doesn't have Objective-C or it is not installed right? How can I compile Objective-C code?
I don't use objective c. However I use GNU's C++ (g++). When I compile a program on the command line it goes like this:
g++ -o hello hello.cc mystring.cpp
Maybe there's more info on the MAN pages?
Good Luck,
It works now. Objective-C is not part of gcc-base. You have to install gobjc from debian.
Oh, great, glad to hear it!
Regards,

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00
IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30
IBM System X3650 M3 Server Xeon E5620 2.4 GHz 16 GB Ram Raid M5015 No OS No HDD
$87.96
IBM 00FN709 X3850 X6 Compute Book 3837 Barebone
$114.99