Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I have lost my partition

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1

    I have lost my partition

    Hello everybody

    I just tried to install knoppix 3.2 in my free space in the hard disk and I lost my partition with all my back up.

    I have install windows in hda1, knoppix 3.1 in hda5, swap hda6 and another partition fat 32 to put all my files. The problem happen when I was trying to use the free space of my disk. I don't know what happened but now my partition whit my files are not there.

    what can I do to recober it?

    I have tried with easy recober but it didn't work

    tanks a lot

    see you

  2. #2

    mm

    Did you try to see if you can see them with a w98 boot disk..

    What version of fat32 there is like 4 versions of it.. ?

    was the partion with the files on it anouther drive or partion?

    what was it considered?
    hda7?

    when you where moving around partion info what did you rember doing in more detail..

    need more to work with...

Similar Threads

  1. HELP?!?! Lost MBR!
    By bigkahuna in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-02-2005, 01:22 AM
  2. Totally lost
    By Mustang64 in forum General Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-24-2004, 08:13 PM
  3. access rights for data-partition lost
    By knulle in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-27-2004, 03:33 PM
  4. .config lost )-:
    By herrdeh in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-29-2003, 09:58 AM
  5. tip: how not lost desktop partition icons after hd-install
    By Carlos_E_Morimoto in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2003, 08:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS  PromBlaster picture

Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster

$895.00



Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1 picture

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1

$250.00



Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer picture

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer

$419.99



Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New picture

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New

$75.00



Lot of 12 Vintage 1960's Military Logic Cards PCB Set Germanium Transistors picture

Lot of 12 Vintage 1960's Military Logic Cards PCB Set Germanium Transistors

$299.00



Vintage Precision Instruments 3-Button Mouse Serial With Floppy Driver picture

Vintage Precision Instruments 3-Button Mouse Serial With Floppy Driver

$20.00



VINTAGE - TANDY TRS-80 Radio Shack 2 Joystick Controllers w/ Box 26-3008 - NEW picture

VINTAGE - TANDY TRS-80 Radio Shack 2 Joystick Controllers w/ Box 26-3008 - NEW

$100.00



Macintosh SE/30 Vintage Working Classic Great condition + RECAPPED + SD card picture

Macintosh SE/30 Vintage Working Classic Great condition + RECAPPED + SD card

$1100.00



Sanyo DM 5012CM Solid State Data Display Monitor Working Vintage 1980s 80s picture

Sanyo DM 5012CM Solid State Data Display Monitor Working Vintage 1980s 80s

$169.99



Vintage Sonic Solutions Macintosh  Power Mac 3.5

Vintage Sonic Solutions Macintosh Power Mac 3.5" Floppy Disks + Manuals RARE

$99.90