Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I have lost my partition

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1

    I have lost my partition

    Hello everybody

    I just tried to install knoppix 3.2 in my free space in the hard disk and I lost my partition with all my back up.

    I have install windows in hda1, knoppix 3.1 in hda5, swap hda6 and another partition fat 32 to put all my files. The problem happen when I was trying to use the free space of my disk. I don't know what happened but now my partition whit my files are not there.

    what can I do to recober it?

    I have tried with easy recober but it didn't work

    tanks a lot

    see you

  2. #2

    mm

    Did you try to see if you can see them with a w98 boot disk..

    What version of fat32 there is like 4 versions of it.. ?

    was the partion with the files on it anouther drive or partion?

    what was it considered?
    hda7?

    when you where moving around partion info what did you rember doing in more detail..

    need more to work with...

Similar Threads

  1. HELP?!?! Lost MBR!
    By bigkahuna in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-02-2005, 01:22 AM
  2. Totally lost
    By Mustang64 in forum General Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-24-2004, 08:13 PM
  3. access rights for data-partition lost
    By knulle in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-27-2004, 03:33 PM
  4. .config lost )-:
    By herrdeh in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-29-2003, 09:58 AM
  5. tip: how not lost desktop partition icons after hd-install
    By Carlos_E_Morimoto in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2003, 08:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY picture

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY

$10.00



Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit picture

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit

$99.99



Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC picture

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC

$29.99



A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G picture

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G

$21.68



LOT OF 2 VINTAGE SAMSUNG 16 MEG DIMM 168 PIN DIMM MEMORY RAM. UNTESTED picture

LOT OF 2 VINTAGE SAMSUNG 16 MEG DIMM 168 PIN DIMM MEMORY RAM. UNTESTED

$33.00



Crucial 32GB(4 x 8GB) CT8G4DFS824A.C8FDD1 DDR4-2400 UDIMM Desktop RAM - CR352A picture

Crucial 32GB(4 x 8GB) CT8G4DFS824A.C8FDD1 DDR4-2400 UDIMM Desktop RAM - CR352A

$89.95



DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix picture

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix

$66.00



Lot 500 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Registered Server Memory RAM picture

Lot 500 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Registered Server Memory RAM

$47988.00



TeamGroup T-FORCE VULCAN Z 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 3000Mz (PC4 24000) Desktop Memory picture

TeamGroup T-FORCE VULCAN Z 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 3000Mz (PC4 24000) Desktop Memory

$188.00



Lot of 5 - Mixed Brands 40GB (5x8GB) DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 SO-DIMM 260-Pin Non-ECC picture

Lot of 5 - Mixed Brands 40GB (5x8GB) DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 SO-DIMM 260-Pin Non-ECC

$150.00