I just tried it. When I clicked on the kaboodle link in Multimedia nothing happened, no errors - nothing. I don't use the program so I can't help any further.
Jeff
Hello,
I downloaded the latest iso (26.07), check md5sum and knoppix testcd. CD is
for sure ok but Kaboodle (K->Multimedia) doesn't run. Do You have similar problems??
(from the text console - system can't find program)
p.s: Is it posible that system now does not fully support some hardware, chipsets due to
the newest kernel 2.4.21 (less hardware than in ealier Knoppix version).
- thanks for help and best regards
I just tried it. When I clicked on the kaboodle link in Multimedia nothing happened, no errors - nothing. I don't use the program so I can't help any further.
Jeff
and .. while the installation on hdd (knx-hdinstall)
I have:
cp: reading 'var/lib/dpkg/info/t1lib1.postinst': Input/output error
cp: reading 'var/lib/dpkg/info/telnetd.list': Input/output error
'knoppix testcd' didn't indicate any errors. Versions from
20.05 and 06.06 are installing without any problems.
- best regards

Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$475.21
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
ST31000528AS SEAGATE 1TB SATA 3GB 7200RPM HDD
$19.90
External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$16.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1794.16
ASUS ROG 14in QHD Ryzen 9 4.9GHz RTX 3060 16GB 1TB SSD White
$450.00
ADATA SD810 1TB External SSD USB 3.2 Gen2x2 2000MB/s New Sealed **FREE SHIPPING
$109.95
Western Digital WD Blue WD10EZEX 1 TB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99
Samsung PM9A1 1TB PCIe 4.0 x4 NVMe M.2 SSD
$135.00
SGIN 15.6" Laptop 16GB RAM 1TB SSD Win 11 Intel i3-10100Y Backlit Keyboard FHD
$335.99