Tried overburning using Nero 5.5.....when the Knoppix image burn got to 99%, I got a write error.....using RW CD....any thoughts...perhaps the ISO image I downloaded is bad...or is it perhaps the CD....
Found these while browsing for business card CDR's to play around with remastering Knoppix.
http://www.swcdr.co.uk/online/99.asp...og&brand=swcdr
They also have the following puke inspiring selection though;>:
http://www.swcdr.co.uk/online/gifts....og&brand=swcdr
The 99mins might be useful for people pushing the limit of their CDR remastering.
Tried overburning using Nero 5.5.....when the Knoppix image burn got to 99%, I got a write error.....using RW CD....any thoughts...perhaps the ISO image I downloaded is bad...or is it perhaps the CD....
Me too, I never got CD-RWs to burn KNOPPIX right.... I always use 700MB CD-Rs from TDK now.
Regards,
These are not CD-RW they are 99 min CDR's.
hmm, i dont see how those custom shaped one's would work. doesnt it have to be round? guess not.
I've managed to get knoppix to burn onto CD-RW's and work.. a few times over. I only have 650MB CD-RW's, so I took some stuff out of knoppix before burning it, then it worked.
I burn almost exclusively on CD-RW's. When a new release comes out i just do a cdrecord blank=fast dev=0,0,0 and then burn the new disk. Saves money.
Fibble, I'd like to hear how those 99min CDR's work, especially if you remaster. Can they be read by many CD drives?
i burn most of my livecds onto RW to test, then a final on an R. but i didnt think that was ever a problem.
I burn Knoppix on 700MB CD-RW discs without any problems whatsoever...

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99
Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00
Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99
Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99
DEC Digital DECmate III PC238 PDP-8 6120 RX50 Dual Floppy Vintage Computer
$649.95
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
Vintage DEC Digital VR319-DA 19" High Resolution Monochrome CRT Monitor - Tested
$180.00
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99