no, sorry.
My host was taken down, so I'm in the process of finding a new one.
I'm truly sorry.
Did you get to uplaod the file yet?
TIA,
no, sorry.
My host was taken down, so I'm in the process of finding a new one.
I'm truly sorry.
I got it. You can get it from my ftp site!
ftp://ftp.baldwinschools.net/calcpag...guinplanet.ogg
Enjoy!

Atari 800 XL 8-Bit Computer W/ Blue LED And S Video A/V Cable
$155.00
Atari 1030 Modem, Adapter, 13-Pin S10 I/O Data Cables, Manual (attached).
$95.50
Happy 1050 Upgrade for Atari 1050 Disk Drive - Solderless Installation - HS/DD
$49.97
VTG Atari 600XL Home Computer System in Box ** Powers On ** Clean * Tested Works
$148.75
ATARI XF551 DISK DRIVE WITH AC POWER ADAPTER AND PARALLEL PORT ADAPTER, UNTESTED
$250.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00
Vintage ATARI SF314 DS/DD 3.5" External Drive TESTED but can't read/write disks
$69.99
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 1050 Floppy Disk Drive Tested With All Cables Power And Data SIO In Box
$200.00