-
Junior Member
registered user
password problem(keyboard?) in knx-hdinstall
Just installed Knoppix 3.2 (2003-07-26) EN. Beautiful, congratulations! (I already had experience with a previous version).
One problem - but same as last time - when I set up my passwords in knx-hdinstall I like to use some special characters. When I try to log in when the installation is complete, they are no longer recognised. I suspect that knx-hdinstall thinks I have a German keyboard, while the installed knoppix knows I have a US-English keyboard.
Similar Threads
-
By bugsy in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-06-2005, 10:38 PM
-
By ofb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 16
Last Post: 01-08-2004, 12:20 AM
-
By mahony15 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-14-2003, 04:22 PM
-
By vermeersch in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-16-2003, 08:20 PM
-
By Triple Six in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-15-2003, 04:23 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2 PC5 64GB HPE P48502-001 P43333-0A1 HPE 64GB 2Rx4 DDR5 PC5-4800 RDIMM Smrt Mem
$2599.00

P43330-0A1 HPE 32GB 2RX8 PC5-4800B DDR5 SERVER RAM P43328-B21 / HMCG88MEBRA107N
$1100.00

128GB (8x16GB) DDR4-2400 ECC Registered Server RAM PC4-2400T 2Rx8 RDIMM
$525.00

2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99

*Lot of 63* Samsung Micron Hynix 8GB DDR4-2133 ECC RDIMM 1Rx4 2Rx8 Server RAM
$1787.77

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

2 Pack USB C SD TF Card Reader Adapter Zinc Alloy USB-C to USB for iPhone 15-17
$3.35

Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC
$370.00