-
Junior Member
registered user
password problem(keyboard?) in knx-hdinstall
Just installed Knoppix 3.2 (2003-07-26) EN. Beautiful, congratulations! (I already had experience with a previous version).
One problem - but same as last time - when I set up my passwords in knx-hdinstall I like to use some special characters. When I try to log in when the installation is complete, they are no longer recognised. I suspect that knx-hdinstall thinks I have a German keyboard, while the installed knoppix knows I have a US-English keyboard.
Similar Threads
-
By bugsy in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-06-2005, 10:38 PM
-
By ofb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 16
Last Post: 01-08-2004, 12:20 AM
-
By mahony15 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-14-2003, 04:22 PM
-
By vermeersch in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-16-2003, 08:20 PM
-
By Triple Six in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-15-2003, 04:23 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00

CISCO SFP-10G-SR V03 10-2415-03 NEW SEALED
$39.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

New Open Box Lot of (5) Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR-S 10Gig Transceivers 10-3105-01
$84.99

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C Dual 25GbE SFP28 LP | 20NJD
$25.00

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

HP 557SFP+ ETHERNET 10GB 2 PORT 792834-001 788991-001 HIGH LOT OF 10
$70.00