I found "interfaces" in /etc/network and edited by hand... thanks for the other tips, for next time!Originally Posted by Stephen
I found "interfaces" in /etc/network and edited by hand... thanks for the other tips, for next time!Originally Posted by Stephen

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-8500 SR3XE 3.00 GHz 6-Core CPU
$2999.00
Intel Core i7-6700 LGA 1151 3.4 GHz 8 GT/s Desktop CPU Processor SR2L2
$29.99
Compo MSI B150I GAMING PRO AC LGA1151 16 Gb DDR4 + Cpu I7 6700+I/O Shields.
$159.00