I just tried it. When I clicked on the kaboodle link in Multimedia nothing happened, no errors - nothing. I don't use the program so I can't help any further.
Jeff
Hello,
I downloaded the latest iso (26.07), check md5sum and knoppix testcd. CD is
for sure ok but Kaboodle (K->Multimedia) doesn't run. Do You have similar problems??
(from the text console - system can't find program)
p.s: Is it posible that system now does not fully support some hardware, chipsets due to
the newest kernel 2.4.21 (less hardware than in ealier Knoppix version).
- thanks for help and best regards
I just tried it. When I clicked on the kaboodle link in Multimedia nothing happened, no errors - nothing. I don't use the program so I can't help any further.
Jeff
and .. while the installation on hdd (knx-hdinstall)
I have:
cp: reading 'var/lib/dpkg/info/t1lib1.postinst': Input/output error
cp: reading 'var/lib/dpkg/info/telnetd.list': Input/output error
'knoppix testcd' didn't indicate any errors. Versions from
20.05 and 06.06 are installing without any problems.
- best regards

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97
Datto S3P6000 4x 3.5" 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-1541 @2.10GHz 48GB DDR4
$149.95
Datto S3P1000 4x 3.5" 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-1541 @2.10GHz 16GB DDR4
$139.95
Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20
Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99
Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08