Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Contributions to knoppix

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    22

    Contributions to knoppix

    I do appreciate knoppix and it's ease of use. I love that the menus all make sense in an orderly manner and just about everything! I was never able to get debian working correctly until knoppix. Where can I send a contribution to the cause. I have used knoppix for a while and would like to help.

    Sincerely, xeta

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    2,479

    Re: Contributions to knoppix

    Quote Originally Posted by xetaprime
    I do appreciate knoppix and it's ease of use. I love that the menus all make sense in an orderly manner and just about everything! I was never able to get debian working correctly until knoppix. Where can I send a contribution to the cause. I have used knoppix for a while and would like to help.

    Sincerely, xeta
    I checked the english web page and there does not seem to be an option for this. There is a however a page to contact Klaus for commercial support but I'm sure if you contacted him with your desire to donate to the project you would not be charged the 60 euro for a commercial request just select the other category and put in donation to project or something similar. You may also want to contact the developer list ([email protected]) and see if someone can direct you to the proper place.

    Another place you may want to consider if you would like to make a donation to just linux in general is the Free Software Foundation to help support them for their many fine years of work in building the foundation of what has become GNU/Linux today.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro picture

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro

$81.99



Samsung 2.5

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot

$90.00



Samsung 24

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping

$50.00



New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW picture

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW

$120.00



RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2 picture

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2

$81.99



Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e 10.5 Screen 128GB Storage and a Samsung KEY BOARD picture

Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e 10.5 Screen 128GB Storage and a Samsung KEY BOARD

$150.00



Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7

Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working

$30.00



RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4 picture

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4

$93.99



NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue picture

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue

$225.77



Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem picture

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem

$98.99