-
Persistent Home Directory Size
I'm not a complete newbie to Linux, but Knoppix will be the first time I've used a live version.
My question is, what is the minimum size needed for a persistent home directory? I'm currently unable to devote much space for this, but would like to retain my settings whenever I reboot. So, how much do I really need?
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
I've searched the site, but I couldn't find the answer.
Similar Threads
-
By ddrex in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-04-2005, 07:52 PM
-
By Geof in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-18-2005, 03:55 PM
-
By Dooley in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-30-2004, 08:43 PM
-
By Orion Pax in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-25-2003, 12:48 AM
-
By PsycoX in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-09-2003, 02:23 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

ESET Server Security (File Security) | Variant Item | Download Version
$136.15

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00

Toshiba Magnia SG20 VPN Linux server Web server (No HDD, *Read*) -
$60.00

Microsoft SQL Server 2022 Standard 24 Core unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$199.00

1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99

Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00

Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 Server DVD English OS Media Kit RHF0382US
$41.30