Welcome! Great disto, eh? My HD install is just a copy of the CD files to a partition and make.boot floppy. I've heard the Debian install is a just too cool. Won't know,that's not where I'm going.Originally Posted by STD-User
Welcome! Great disto, eh? My HD install is just a copy of the CD files to a partition and make.boot floppy. I've heard the Debian install is a just too cool. Won't know,that's not where I'm going.Originally Posted by STD-User

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72