I have problem with very slowly booting in this version.
![]()
- best regards
Hi.
I have Problems with this version. Knoppix no detect my
sound card (AC97, mainboard ECS). With another version
(2003.20.05 and 2003.06.06) all is ok. After install on disk and
loading module (modconf) my card still doesn't work![]()
BTW - this version slower booting on my computer. What's happend?
-- thnx
I have problem with very slowly booting in this version.
![]()
- best regards
I am a little confused or maybe i have not read the documentation fully on ver 7-26-03 when trying to launch nvtv it requires root password when i enter one then the system returns with child terminated.![]()
--The sound is a kernel 2.4.21 problem, no fix that I know of. I have the same problem, so I'm stuck with 2.4.20.
Originally Posted by tomboc

Lot Of 180 Hynix 64gb PC4-2933Y 2Rx4 DDR4 ECC RDIMM Server HMAA8GR7AJR4N-WM
$95000.00
Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
Lot of 33 Server RAM – Fully Tested (17x 8GB + 16x 2GB) 168GB Total DDR3 ECC
$210.00
SK hynix (8X16GB) 128GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA-RE2-12 Registered ECC Memory DDR4
$849.99
SK hynix 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RA0-10 Server Memory Ram HMA42GR7MFR4N-TF
$57.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Lot of 4 Samsung 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 PC4-3200AA Desktop RAM M378A1G44AB0-CWE
$119.95
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$288.19
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50