-
Problems with new version of Knoppix (2003.07.26)
Hi.
I have Problems with this version. Knoppix no detect my
sound card (AC97, mainboard ECS). With another version
(2003.20.05 and 2003.06.06) all is ok. After install on disk and
loading module (modconf) my card still doesn't work
BTW - this version slower booting on my computer. What's happend?
-- thnx
-
Junior Member
registered user
I have problem with very slowly booting in this version.
- best regards
-
NV tv Applacation.
I am a little confused or maybe i have not read the documentation fully on ver 7-26-03 when trying to launch nvtv it requires root password when i enter one then the system returns with child terminated.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: Problems with new version of Knoppix (2003.07.26)
--The sound is a kernel 2.4.21 problem, no fix that I know of. I have the same problem, so I'm stuck with 2.4.20.

Originally Posted by
tomboc
Hi.
I have Problems with this version. Knoppix no detect my
sound card (AC97, mainboard ECS). With another version
(2003.20.05 and 2003.06.06) all is ok. After install on disk and
loading module (modconf) my card still doesn't work
BTW - this version slower booting on my computer. What's happend?
-- thnx
Similar Threads
-
By windos_no_thanks in forum Laptops
Replies: 14
Last Post: 05-02-2004, 08:30 PM
-
By tianhm in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-10-2003, 06:18 AM
-
Replies: 44
Last Post: 09-21-2003, 03:23 AM
-
By kx14386 in forum Laptops
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-07-2003, 10:47 AM
-
Replies: 25
Last Post: 04-29-2003, 05:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK hynix 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RA0-10 Server Memory Ram HMA42GR7MFR4N-TF
$57.99

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$288.19

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Kingston 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2400T-RB1-11 ECC REG Server Memory HP24D4R7D4MAM-32
$140.00

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)
$64.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$289.80