-
Problems with new version of Knoppix (2003.07.26)
Hi.
I have Problems with this version. Knoppix no detect my
sound card (AC97, mainboard ECS). With another version
(2003.20.05 and 2003.06.06) all is ok. After install on disk and
loading module (modconf) my card still doesn't work
BTW - this version slower booting on my computer. What's happend?
-- thnx
-
Junior Member
registered user
I have problem with very slowly booting in this version.
- best regards
-
NV tv Applacation.
I am a little confused or maybe i have not read the documentation fully on ver 7-26-03 when trying to launch nvtv it requires root password when i enter one then the system returns with child terminated.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: Problems with new version of Knoppix (2003.07.26)
--The sound is a kernel 2.4.21 problem, no fix that I know of. I have the same problem, so I'm stuck with 2.4.20.

Originally Posted by
tomboc
Hi.
I have Problems with this version. Knoppix no detect my
sound card (AC97, mainboard ECS). With another version
(2003.20.05 and 2003.06.06) all is ok. After install on disk and
loading module (modconf) my card still doesn't work
BTW - this version slower booting on my computer. What's happend?
-- thnx
Similar Threads
-
By windos_no_thanks in forum Laptops
Replies: 14
Last Post: 05-02-2004, 08:30 PM
-
By tianhm in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-10-2003, 06:18 AM
-
Replies: 44
Last Post: 09-21-2003, 03:23 AM
-
By kx14386 in forum Laptops
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-07-2003, 10:47 AM
-
Replies: 25
Last Post: 04-29-2003, 05:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

HDD 3.5" SATA Hard Drive with Windows 10/Win 11 64x Installed Legacy
$35.00

HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99

Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99

HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00

Toshiba 1TB 2.5" SATA HDD MQ01ABD100V 5400RPM 9.5mm Laptop Internal Hard Drive
$51.99

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99