Open Konqueror, Settings>Configure Konqueror>Behavior>Home URL
Ok, I've looked in all the places in KDE Control Center, Konqueror web settings, Konqueror Settings and I am obviously missing the right spot.
How do you set the site/page that opens UPON START UP of Konqueror web browser.
I set the home page in the settings, but that only affects the button not the start page.
Thanks.
Open Konqueror, Settings>Configure Konqueror>Behavior>Home URL
Thanks, but as the saying goes "been there, done that." No joy.Originally Posted by rickenbacherus
![]()
And its really starting to annoy me.
I have some how managed to get a site I visted to be the URL that starts, but its not what I want to be start page. It si also NOT the page listed in the home URL.
I've tried replacing with a blank field, then re-entering it, restarting X (logout and login)
Any one with an idea ? ? ? ? ?
Thanks.
Make sure you have the page you want as your home page loaded from a newly opened window of konqueror then Settings -> Save View Profile "webrowsing" then make sure the checkbox for Save URLs in profile is checked then click ok, you may also want to save the window size.Originally Posted by rec9140
That corrected the problem.Originally Posted by Stephen
Thank you.

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Desktop Processor (4.7GHz, 8 Cores, Socket AM4)
$150.00
Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00