-
Senior Member
registered user
Konqueror Startup Page
Ok, I've looked in all the places in KDE Control Center, Konqueror web settings, Konqueror Settings and I am obviously missing the right spot.
How do you set the site/page that opens UPON START UP of Konqueror web browser.
I set the home page in the settings, but that only affects the button not the start page.
Thanks.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Open Konqueror, Settings>Configure Konqueror>Behavior>Home URL
-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
rickenbacherus
Open Konqueror, Settings>Configure Konqueror>Behavior>Home URL
Thanks, but as the saying goes "been there, done that." No joy.

And its really starting to annoy me. 
I have some how managed to get a site I visted to be the URL that starts, but its not what I want to be start page. It si also NOT the page listed in the home URL.
I've tried replacing with a blank field, then re-entering it, restarting X (logout and login)
Any one with an idea ? ? ? ? ?
Thanks.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: Konqueror Startup Page

Originally Posted by
rec9140
Ok, I've looked in all the places in KDE Control Center, Konqueror web settings, Konqueror Settings and I am obviously missing the right spot.
How do you set the site/page that opens UPON START UP of Konqueror web browser.
I set the home page in the settings, but that only affects the button not the start page.
Thanks.
Make sure you have the page you want as your home page loaded from a newly opened window of konqueror then Settings -> Save View Profile "webrowsing" then make sure the checkbox for Save URLs in profile is checked then click ok, you may also want to save the window size.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: Konqueror Startup Page

Originally Posted by
Stephen
Make sure you have the page you want as your home page loaded from a newly opened window of konqueror then Settings -> Save View Profile "webrowsing" then make sure the checkbox for Save URLs in profile is checked then click ok, you may also want to save the window size.
That corrected the problem.
Thank you.
Similar Threads
-
By medwards67 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-20-2004, 03:36 PM
-
By rohara in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-19-2004, 03:53 AM
-
By Seeker in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-11-2004, 10:38 AM
-
By garyng in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-29-2003, 12:27 PM
-
By bongski55 in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-25-2003, 10:39 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E6-2699 v3 | 128gb RAM | 2x 1600W
$899.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99