-
Senior Member
registered user
modify the boot.img in the ISO image without remastering ?
Hi,
I remember I read it here that someone wrote a tool to just modify the boot.img and 're-stuff' back to the ISO image without going through the whole mkisofs.
I have tried using the search function with all the keywords I can think of still didn't find it. Could anyone give me a hint ?
-
Senior Member
registered user
I believe knoppix customize is what you are looking for.
-
Senior Member
registered user
thanks, that is what I am looking for.
Similar Threads
-
By strtt in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-04-2005, 11:14 AM
-
By bob58 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-20-2005, 08:19 AM
-
By gtg in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-31-2004, 01:52 PM
-
By ahz in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-07-2004, 06:23 PM
-
By mswarbrick in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 12:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Retro Working Macintosh SE SE30 Analog Board 820-0206-B 630-0147 w/Power Supply
$107.95

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$100.00

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

Rare Vintage CH Product Mach III Analog Joystick for Apple Mac
$35.00

VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67