there is one. xsmbrowser. at least it's on the 1-1 release.
I'm surprised that there doesn't appear to be LinNeighborhood or an equivalent on the disk.
http://www.bnro.de/~schmidjo/
I've tried out the static binaries and they work well.
there is one. xsmbrowser. at least it's on the 1-1 release.
I think KDE 3.1 may have some smb browser built in.
I think that xsmbrowser should be more prominent in the menus. It is a fine samba client but most people would not know what it is.
kde 3.0 does have some smb functionality (at least read-only). To do that you will need to type something like this:
smb://windows_hostname

SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95