-
Junior Member
registered user
I found the howto useful, but the question still remains -- why if I just extract the files with NO changes and re make the iso file system -- why is it not the same size? I am running very close to the edge and this is important -- I am already burning 816mb according to cdrdao.

Originally Posted by
arkaine23
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/KnoppixRemasteringHowto
That's the guide I used.
Similar Threads
-
By MrBigTime in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-18-2005, 06:42 PM
-
By Bidi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-16-2004, 04:57 AM
-
By ska_p_te in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-04-2004, 06:14 AM
-
By Drewby in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-03-2003, 06:54 PM
-
By freyley in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-31-2003, 09:21 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Lot of 5 Samsung PM9B1 256GB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 x4 NVMe SSD MZVL4256HBJD SSD
$200.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

Samsung One Connect Docking Station SOC8002B Black w/ Cable & Power Cord
$400.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00