View Poll Results: Do you hate Deepfreeze?
- Voters
- 15. You may not vote on this poll
-
Kevin and I were both told to do the school's web site. I have 50mb of thawspace on my pc, which is less than enough for a good browser (MozillaFirebird), WinRAR so I can download/unarchive tools, a good FTP client (I use FlashFXP), an HTML editor other than notepad (not dreamweaver/front page etc, just something that provides easier real HTML coding), and space for the site + images. Knoppix makes that way easier.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i5-12400 Processor SRL4V
$115.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-6950X Extreme Edition 3.0GHz Processor SR2PA LGA2011 10 Core CPU
$162.95

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Intel Core i7-7700 3.6 GHz 8 GT/s LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SR338
$39.99

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00