When starting XFree86 I see few pages of data scroll off the screen and then X begins. If I look at the XFree86 log file, there is hardly anything in it.
I've tried increasing the verbosity setting but it doesn't help. Is there any way to log that? I've even tried X > /ramdisk/X.log but it always comes up empty.
The reason I want to log this is that in there, the data displays the LCD brand and model on my laptop. If I can capture that data, I can help people determine which LCD they have which will allow them to choose which video card they can upgrade to in the Delltalk forums.

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$119.00
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE
$59.99
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
Juniper SRX320 8-Port Security Services Gateway Appliance w/ AC Adapter
$59.99
New Juniper SRX345-SYS-JB-2AC Junos Router Firewall Services Gateway 16GbE SFP
$560.15
Juniper AP47 Mist Wi-Fi 7 802.11 6GHz 4x4 Wireless Access Point (NEW)
$999.99
Juniper EX3400-48T-AFI Ethernet Network Switch 48x1GbE 4x10GbE SFP+ 2x40GbE QSFP
$139.00
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99
Juniper EX3400-48T Ethernet Switch, 12-Port, Gigabit, Rack Mount
$184.99