Thanks for reading this, would be grateful for any thoughts on the matter.
I run knoppix from the cd, when I launch xawtv without my USB webcam my TV card is found, I can tune in and get the full range of TV stations. Conversely, when I launch with the webcam (connected via 4 port hub), I can only get the cam image on all channels, and in the setup box I am only offered the cam as the only video source, the TV card is not found at all.![]()
Any ideas how to run the TV card without having to discoonect the webcam?
TIA

Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster
$895.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage Apple IIgs 3.5” & 5.25” Floppy Disk Drives A9M0106 A9M0107 Untested
$115.00
Panasonic Toughbook CF-29 Vintage Computer - Not Working parts
$89.95
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61
Vintage Schlesinger 17" Leather Briefcase Classic Flap Whiskey Brown Attache EUC
$99.99
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37