-
Junior Member
registered user
Xawtv - Helpp appreciated
Thanks for reading this, would be grateful for any thoughts on the matter.
I run knoppix from the cd, when I launch xawtv without my USB webcam my TV card is found, I can tune in and get the full range of TV stations. Conversely, when I launch with the webcam (connected via 4 port hub), I can only get the cam image on all channels, and in the setup box I am only offered the cam as the only video source, the TV card is not found at all.
Any ideas how to run the TV card without having to discoonect the webcam?
TIA
Similar Threads
-
By juan marcos in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-04-2004, 06:45 PM
-
By sdat1333 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-19-2004, 11:50 PM
-
By tweety77 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-20-2003, 03:06 AM
-
By ignuu2 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-09-2003, 02:01 PM
-
By brotherd in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-23-2003, 01:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99

Intel Xeon W-2255 SRGV8 3.7GHz 10-Core LGA2066 Server CPU Processor
$249.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00