Thanks for reading this, would be grateful for any thoughts on the matter.
I run knoppix from the cd, when I launch xawtv without my USB webcam my TV card is found, I can tune in and get the full range of TV stations. Conversely, when I launch with the webcam (connected via 4 port hub), I can only get the cam image on all channels, and in the setup box I am only offered the cam as the only video source, the TV card is not found at all.![]()
Any ideas how to run the TV card without having to discoonect the webcam?
TIA

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00
Netac 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATA Solid State Drive lot PC Laptop
$250.00
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00