-
Junior Member
registered user
Xawtv - Helpp appreciated
Thanks for reading this, would be grateful for any thoughts on the matter.
I run knoppix from the cd, when I launch xawtv without my USB webcam my TV card is found, I can tune in and get the full range of TV stations. Conversely, when I launch with the webcam (connected via 4 port hub), I can only get the cam image on all channels, and in the setup box I am only offered the cam as the only video source, the TV card is not found at all.
Any ideas how to run the TV card without having to discoonect the webcam?
TIA
Similar Threads
-
By juan marcos in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-04-2004, 06:45 PM
-
By sdat1333 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-19-2004, 11:50 PM
-
By tweety77 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-20-2003, 03:06 AM
-
By ignuu2 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-09-2003, 02:01 PM
-
By brotherd in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-23-2003, 01:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$140.00

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Datto S3E12000 RACK SERVER 2U 2x Xeon E5-2670 v3 2.30GHz 32GB RAM 2x PSU 14 BAY
$399.95

LOT (8) Cisco UCS UCSB-B200-M5 2x6248R 24 core 3.0G 24x64g DDR4-2933 ram
$112000.00

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08