Okay, have to load Knoppix for the first time with the "knoppix xmodule=vesa" and then load to hard drive. Works great after that!
Thanks!
Rob
Well, while trying to change the xserver setup, I ended up in the Debian xserver configuration utility. Man, that is one place a newbie really doesn't want to be. Now I get keyboard errors and all. Think I will try and reload.
Okay, have to load Knoppix for the first time with the "knoppix xmodule=vesa" and then load to hard drive. Works great after that!
Thanks!
Rob
--Eh, reinstalls happen to everybody, in time... I've done mine at least 3 times just for Knoppix...![]()
Originally Posted by Rob

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95
Supermicro E200-8D Xeon D-1528 8GB RAM 256GB SSD 2x10GbE X10SDV-6C-TLN4F w/ PSU
$525.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell 2.4TB 10K SAS 2.5" F9NWJ 12Gbps HDD AL15SEB24EQY Hard Drive w/ Caddy
$324.99
MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2025 RDS 50 CAL NEW Factory Sealed
$136.87
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64bit 32 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$95.99