-
wlan only sometimes recognized
Hi;
I have a problem with my wlan-usb-adapter.
(knoppix 3.2 on hd; t-sinus 130 datapack usb-adapter)
sometimes I boot knoppix and knoppix recognize the adapter and I can configure it and it works. if I boot the next time knoppix doesn't recognize it anymore and the device ist gone.
Unforunately knoppix often doesn't recognize it and only sometime it works.
has anybody an idea?
thanks chris
ps.: I don't realy know if the wlanapapter or the usb-device cause the problem.
Similar Threads
-
By knop in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-30-2005, 03:11 AM
-
By Skibumtx in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-10-2004, 10:17 PM
-
By vulcano2060 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-26-2004, 02:01 PM
-
By Kluk-Kluk in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-11-2003, 09:51 AM
-
By SerenityNet in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-26-2003, 04:00 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00

Netac 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATA Solid State Drive lot PC Laptop
$250.00

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99