I think you may have to remaster the knoppix CD to have the new files. Or you could copy it onto a writeable mount and then point nessus there.
Don't ask me though, I'm an idiot.![]()
Hi,
i run Knoppix 3.1 as a network auditing tool.
PROBLEM:
i am not able to launch a #nessus-update-plugins because they are stored on /usr/lib/nessus (read only directory)
i wish to edit /etc/nessus/nessusd.conf and change the line
#plugins_folder
but -again- i found myself with a read only file
Any idea?
Thanks for your support.
I think you may have to remaster the knoppix CD to have the new files. Or you could copy it onto a writeable mount and then point nessus there.
Don't ask me though, I'm an idiot.![]()

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
2-Bay RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA HDD/SSD External Hard Drive, USB 3
$59.99
Dell PERC H755 8GB NV 12Gb/s Pci-e RAID controller card 29XMF Full Height
$899.00
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88
LSI Oracle 9361-16i 16-Port 12Gb SAS PCIe RAID Controller 7332895
$77.97
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00
Dell 01M71J PERC H740P 12Gbps PCI-E SAS RAID Controller 1M71J
$70.00